This Calc II class is kicking my butt, so these dresses will remain unfinished for at least a week, but I'm getting there!
This is Butterick 5216, a Fast & Easy Chetta B design. Made in view B size 12 with full lining, the armholes are already problematic. I think I should've made a 10 for the bodice and done a full bust adjustment (FBA). Oh well. Another issue is the pleating in the front waist area; I look poofy. It could be the full lining, but I really think it's the waist being too low (I have a short waist). Next time I'll do a petite adjustment.
I've made this pattern, Butterick's 5351,before in view A. Unfortunately, it was waaaaaay too big in the bodice (I initially cut a 14 since the finished measurements for that size aligned with my own measurements). This time I sized down to a 10 in the bodice and 12 in the skirt. Though it's a little snug in the bust, it's a much better fit than before. I did make a different (easier) view this time, C. And I clearly need to fix the position of the straps.